- Kind: He should be kind and caring, always. In other words, he's a genuinely nice person to be around; empathetic and sympathetic to the needs of those around him.
- Self-confident: He should know who and what he is. Not to be confused with arrogance - instead he's aware of both his strengths and weaknesses.
- Strong: Of course, physical strength is a bonus, but I'm talking about inner strength here. He has to be strong enough to go after what he wants, to make decisions, to take care of himself.
- Humorous: This one is a no-brainer. I can't resist a man who can make me laugh.
- Intelligent: He doesn't have to be an astrophysicist, but whether it's books or general knowledge, he's smart. He can teach me something I don't already know.
- Insightful: He can read his partner's moods, he can understand why or how she's feeling a certain way.
- Generous: I don't need a man to keep me - I make my own money. I'm talking general generosity; a man who will share his time, love... and chocolate.
- Kinky: This definitely wouldn't apply to everyone, but *my* perfect man is kinky as fuck.
- Protective: Is it just me, or is a man who looks after his family, friends and woman not irresistible?
- Dominant: This one goes without saying. My perfect man knows what he wants; especially from me.
- Romantic: Little notes left lying around, compliments, remembering his girl's favourite food, drink or erogenous zones... there are so many ways to be romantic.
- Faithful: Goes without saying. Even if the relationship is an open one, he doesn't hide other women from you.
- Reliable: If he says he'll do something, he will do it. Nothing worse than a man you can't depend on.
- Honest: White lies are okay. Real lies are never okay.
- Humble: The perfect man is readily able to admit when he's made a mistake. After all, nobody's perfect!
What about you? Do you have any 'ideal man' traits I forgot? Please leave your comments below!
~ Tabby x